Being White Is Bad
The idea that white people are inherently privileged is core to left-wing ideology. This idea is taught to children as early as kindergarten.
- In Pennsylvania, the Shipley School asked parents to "decenter whiteness at home and in [their] family."
- A third-grade teacher in California forced students to learn about their privilege. The students had to identify which races held power and privilege.
- Thousands of public school teachers attend an annual White Privilege Conference where they are taught how teachers can “insert social justice, anti-racist information” into their lessons.
- A Manhattan school teaches elementary school students as young as 6 that they're born racist and benefit from "white privilege".
- The local Philly teachers’ union denounced the United States as a “settler colony built on white supremacy and capitalism”.
Capitalism: Bad. Communism: Good.
Capitalism is often used as a scapegoat for problems in left-wing circles. Students are taught to hate capitalism and to praise communism and its ideas like equity.
- Philadelphia elementary school students were taught to celebrate "black communism" and reenacted black-power rallies. Fifth graders held signs that read “Black Power,” “Jail Trump,” “Free Angela,” and “Black Power Matters.”
- Philadelphia teachers' unions proposed a solution for "systems of racial inequality". They advocated overthrowing the “racist structure of capitalism,” providing “reparations for Black and Indigenous people,” and “uproot[ing] white supremacy and plant the seeds for a new world.”
- Chicago schools teach and praise Angela Davis (a Communist and criminal fugitive who supplied guns for the 1970 Marin Courthouse massacre).
- California's new curriculum teaches that capitalism is a form of oppression.
Sources: City Journal
Segregation Is Good
Left-wing activists claim that segregating society on racial lines is good. This is now normal in many universities and soon K-12 schools.
- Wellesley Public Schools in Massachusetts have "affinity spaces" that separate students and staff based on race. This is part of the school district’s “diversity, equity, and inclusion” plan.
Racial “affinity groups” are used in both K-12 and higher education institutions across the nation. They separate students and staff by race in hopes of giving black people a “safe space” to discuss their experiences with racism while providing a separate space for white people to learn about their “white privilege.” - Daily Wire
- Many universities including Cornell and Columbia incorporate segregation into events, Cornell has segregated events to serve as affinity spaces.
- Many universities have segregated graduations.
- Elon University has a white-only meeting for white students to discuss white privilege and other CRT concepts.
- The University of Kentucky separates its Resident Assistants into training groups based on race.
Classic Gender Roles: Bad. Trans Ideology: Good.
Activists teach children to question their gender and sexual identity. They also normalize transgender ideology among children.
- The Grace Church High School in New York City asked students to stop referring to their parents as "mom and dad."
- Williamson County Schools in Tennessee showed students videos that promote and inspire teenagers to live non-binary lifestyles and question their gender identity.
- A California elementary school curriculum includes gender ideology that promoted a “positive, safe and welcoming space … an activities-based program that provides support and empowerment for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and questioning (LGBTQ) youth.”
- Washington State elementary schools were teaching children about transgenderism. Parents were outraged after a first-grade teacher taught students about a toddler boy who transitioned into a girl.
- Indiana public schools started focusing on gender identity and discussed creating a transgender bathroom policy in elementary schools.
- The Austin Independent School District voted to approve a sex-ed curriculum that normalizes LGBT sexual acts and attempts to remove the words 'mom' and 'dad' from school terminology.
Defunding The Police
Defunding and/or abolishing the police, a stance that would be deemed extreme less than five years ago, is now promoted in schools.
- The second-largest teachers union in the U.S, United Teachers Los Angeles, published a paper calling to defund the police.
- Seattle schools are teaching their students as young as 7-years-old that police routinely target innocent Black Americans and cover for each other.
Equity is not as nice as it sounds. We break it down here. Now, it's being taught to children to replace "equality."
- A Southern California school district approved an "equity policy" to create equal academic outcomes for all students. These equity programs result in discrimination against better-performing demographics.
- A Google search of 'teaching equity' will reveal hundreds of curriculums made by teachers trying to promote the idea of equity.
Math Is Racist And Oppression By Whiteness
According to activists, everything is racist. Including math.
The Oregon Department of Education teaches that "White supremacy culture infiltrates math classrooms in everyday teacher actions." They teach students that white supremacy is when:
- mistakes are addressed as failure
- students focus on getting the right answers
- students work independently
- students solve word problems they don't relate to
- students need to show their work
- math is taught by USA standards
Sources: Equitable Math, Western Journal, Buffalo Schools
Further resources on Critical Race Theory in schools can be found at whataretheylearning.com and criticalrace.org