The bombshell: Under Florida’s Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo, M.D., the Sunshine State now recommends against COVID mRNA vaccines and boosters for males aged 18 to 39. The administration cites a new Florida analysis that shows an 84 percent increase in the incidence of cardiac-related death within 28 days of vaccination for that age group.
This isn’t surprising:
- An analysis showed that mRNA vaccines caused a dramatic increase in myocarditis (heart inflammation) in young men.
- European nations like Denmark and Norway banned the vaccines for everyone but seniors.
- Finland paused mRNA vaccines for adult men 30 and under.
- Sweden stopped recommending the vaccines to those between 12 and 17.
- Australia significantly limited vaccine availability for those between 16 and 30.
The censorship apparatus strikes again: During the pandemic, a strong censorship apparatus was developed through government efforts to silence vaccine skepticism. The structure is still intact, with Twitter quickly censoring the news from Florida’s surgeon general but restoring it after backlash.
Plus, the liberal scientific establishment—namely, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Democrat politicians, and Big Tech—are still adamantly pro-vaccine despite the widely accepted understanding that these vaccines are unnecessary and now have negative efficacy.
Big picture: The lines between politics and science were blurred during the pandemic, resulting in mandated vaccines and mass coercion as millions had to decide between refusing experimental, potentially dangerous medication and their livelihoods. Emerging scientific analysis brings a reckoning, showing that silenced concerns about mandatory vaccines were merited all along.